Um… a… strange photos. yeah
Guys – if you cheat on your fiancee, she gets to keep the ring. Sorry, that's always been the rule, and it always will be, until they stop the idiot practice of engagement rings altogether. May that day come soon.
An excellent counter-point to prudish argument that Erykah Badu's video is inappropriate because children would "find nudity disturbing." Far from it.
“A one-legged Coots is better than no Coots at all.” I wish my obituary would turn out this colorful.
a Jewish Photographer who documented Eastern European Jewish life before WWII – and how he consciously defined his work to influence how we think about that culture and in the process hid away some of his best work.
No. Really? I can't imagine why.
Chicago has "the most extensive and sophisticated video surveillance system in the United States" and all cameras are linked together. No wonder I'm so ill at ease in that city.
8 pages of article on Lady GaGa. You'll probably read the whole thing.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events