Yeah, we're going them shrimp from St. Elmo's. Yes, you read that right; we sending SHRIMP south, to NEW ORLEANS. Which is probably where we flew it to Indianapolis from in the first place. Our mayor, in case you haven't heard me the other 1,000 times I've said it, has a serious case of the dumbs.
This makes my heart ache.
The money quote from this article: "For some, however, the mix-up is an indicator of a larger problem with the way the elected board members have approached the update of state curriculum standards." NO SHIT.
Flow is the mental state of operation in which the person is fully immersed in what he or she is doing by a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and success in the process of the activity. Proposed by Mihály Csíkszentmihályi, the positive psychology concept has been widely referenced across a variety of fields.
Hyperfocus is an intense form of mental concentration or visualization that focuses consciousness on a narrow subject, separate from objective reality and onto subjective mental planes, daydreams, concepts, fiction, the imagination, and other objects of the mind. It is the normal state that occurs during hypnosis, especially at theta levels. psychology productivity ideas creativity cognition
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events