Classic headline screw ups – “Squad Helps Dog Bite Victim” and “Red Tape Holds Up New Bridge.”
This sentence claims that there are many people who do not agree with the thesis of the blog post as expressed in the previous sentence. This sentence speculates as to the mental and ethical character of the people mentioned in the previous sentence. This sentence contains a link to the most egregiously ill-argued, intemperate, hateful and ridiculous example of such people the author could find.
Photos turn up of the GOP poster boy attending a white nationalist event.
Uh, no, you cannot has baby's DNA. Please delete.
GOP is currying favor with the Fat Cat bankers who tanked our economy and ripped off the taxpayers for millions of dollars. Good idea!
Despite his comments taking the attendees to task for the Ugandan Kill the Gays Law, I am still unable to get past the fact that he sat down and had breakfast with a secretive religious organization that has an exposed secret desire to kill me.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events