Really beautiful poster designs.
this is a cute blog with many cute illustrations. You will probably like it. Take a look!
40% of the cases of priests abusing children and young adults involved girls and young women. And that only covers those under the age of consent – it doesn't even begin to address priests raping women in their parish and even nuns.
Awesome – lets offload these losers onto some other city and take the cash we've been sinking into them to keep the current library branches open, and maybe even open some new ones. Maybe some residents will get themselves an edumacation and stop looking like such ignorant slobs in comments on the local newspaper website. It's a win-win-win! (Except for whatever poor city gets stuck with the team. Those guys will be losers.)
The Indianapolis Public Library is proposing closing 4 branches due to a budget deficit due to property tax caps. Here's a solution – let's sell the Pacers and the Colts to another city and use the money to pay for something worthwhile, like keeping current library branches an opening new ones. (gee, can you tell I'm made about this?)
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events