8 pages of article on Lady GaGa. You'll probably read the whole thing.
The always delicious Sady Doyle reviews Patti Smith's memoir and tangentially some other writings by women about sex, and how they are received by the masses (often not well, as it turns out.)
Since when is it okay to celebrate traitors who fought the government over their right to own their fellow man? This is not something to be celebrated – it's something to pretend never happened in your family or in your state.
Funny while playing Risk. Not so funny when you're talking about the country I personally live in.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events