Having been tagged by Cordelia, I cheerfully submit my answers to this meme.
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!
(I’m going to break the rules right away, and use my entire iTunes library, which currently stands at 23,056 songs. We’ll see what that gets me.)
1. How do you feel today? Can’t Get Used to Losing You (Andy Williams)
2. Will you get far in life? Barbara Bush Quote – the underprivileged are better off
3. How do your friends see you? The Lottery (Alex North)
4. Where will you get married? Rhythm is a Dancer (Snap!)
5. What is my best friend’s theme song? Stoppin’ Traffic/Party at Erics! (Kid Koala & Herbaliser
6. If someone says, “Is this ok?”, you say: Body (Hurra Torpedo)
7. What would best describe your personality? I Never Changed (The Exploited)
8. What do you like in a girl/guy? You and Me (The Cranberries)
9. What is your life’s purpose? Tamburitza Linga (Ani DiFranco)
10. What is your motto? Bad Mouth (Fugazi)
11. What do you think about often? Rabbit in Your Headlights (U.N.K.L.E.)
12. What is your life story? Thuggish Ruggish Bone (Bone Thugs ‘N’ Harmony)
13. What do you want to be when you grow up? worked up so sexual/Death Cab Mix (The Faint)
14. What do you think when you see a person you like? Oce Moj (Sinan Sakic)
15. What will they play at your funeral? Midnight Rider (Gregg Allman)
16. What is your biggest secret? The Undertones (Teenage Kicks)
17. What do you think of your friends? Xylophone (The Magnetic Fields)
18 What’s the worst that could happen? Come Away with Me (Norah Jones)
19. How will you die? Lion (Sandra Bezic)
20. What is the one thing you regret? Sit on my Face (Monty Python)
21. What makes you laugh? I Hope (Dixie Chicks)
22. What makes you cry? All Things Dull and Ugly (Monty Python)
23. Who is your secret admirer? Pool Shark (Sublime)
24. If you could go back in time, what would you change? Carcass (Siouxsie & The Banshees)
25. What hurts right now? Mistake No. 3 (Culture Club)
Death by lion? I guess that sounds about right. And I have no comment about number 20.