What follows is a brief discussion of Audre Lorde's often-quoted statement,
"The master's tools will never dismantle the master's house."
Copenhagen installs food rests for cyclists stopped at lights. That is damned cool. "Hey, cyclist! Rest your foot here… and thank you for cycling in the city."
Braver than I, these people are. I don't think either Stephanie or I would be good at purging each other's books.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events